Saturday 28 November 2009

T5 Website Design


This is actually a University project I completed during my 1st year at university. We were given the task of designing a Logo for "T5" and to design a website giving information about all the courses taking place at T5, which T5 being the name of the creative floor of the university. I used a 960 px frame to make sure the website fits on a regular monitor screen. I decided to go for a dark background with a colourful header text and speech bubble type menu buttons. The CMYK colours of the main menu and the lime green T5 logo are well contrasted with the background. To encourage student participation/ evolvement, I also implemented a "recent Student Work' area to encourage students to upload their work. additionally, I included links to popular bookmarking sites such as Digg and popular social networking sites such as Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment